July 2, 2012

A video and four texts on my collaboration with Tori Kudo while in residency at The Museum of Art, Kochi



From January 24 to February 23, 2012 I was in residency in Japan at The Museum of Art, Kochi to begin a new project in collaboration with Tori Kudo. While there, I wrote three short texts about our work together. Tori also wrote one text. You will find links to all four of these texts below: 


Letter to some members of Maher Shalal Hash Baz (who I have yet to meet) in preparation for our performance together

Rough English translation of Tori Kudo's notes towards our project together

Some notes while working in the Ehime Prefecture

A certain spirit of amateurism



Bonus: You can also find a YouTube playlist of 94 Japanese music videos here

And a playlist of some of my favourite Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Tori Kudo and Reiko Kudo videos here.



.

No comments: