March 15, 2016

Rich and Poor launches and events

.



I will be presenting my new book Rich and Poor at these fine events:


April 16, Ottawa:
Ottawa Writers Festival
BookThug Spring Launch with Jacob Wren and Phil Hall
The Manx, 5pm
Facebook Event


April 18, New York:
Print Screen: Jacob Wren and Close-up
Walter Reade Theater / Lincoln Center, 7:30 pm


April 21, Toronto:
BookThug Spring 2016 Launch Party
The Garrison, 7 pm
Facbook Event


April 28, Montreal:
BookThug spring launch
w/ Joni Murphy, Malcolm Sutton, Stephen Thomas & Jacob Wren
Drawn & Quarterly Bookstore, 7 pm
Facebook Event



May 6, Toronto: 
Pages Unbound Festival
All Our Bad Ideas: Jacob Wren & Jordan Tannahill
Jackman Hall, 9 pm
Facebook Event 




Plus:
Rich and Poor Facebook Page
Order Rich and Poor




 

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this list of these launch events. I am so pleased to have these details here. I have also made a list of upcoming music concerts that will be organized at domestic event venue. I would share this list on my weblog quite soon.